- Prestop WG is 10x more concentrated than Prestop WP formulation - use at 10% of previous rates!
- Equivalent to 1 Kilogram of Prestop WP
- Registered for use in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI (2020)
- PreStop WG Controls foliar diseases caused by Alternaria, Anthracnose (Colletotrichum), Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Didymella, Fusarium, Monilinia, Mycosphaerella, Nectria, Penicillium and Sclerotinia
- Controls root and seed borne diseases casued by Alternaria, Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Colletotrichum, Fusarium, Mycosphaerella, Penicillium, Phytophthora, Plasmodiophora, Plicaria, Pyrenochaeta, Pythium, and Verticillium
- Suppresses Powdery Mildew, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotinia
- University tests showed Prestop to be superior to Rootshield, Plantshield, Actinovate, Cease, and Serenade against many diseases. Prestop is often equally effective to chemical fungicides
- Ideal for organic cannabis growers, 100% safe for human consumption
- Can be applied as spray, drench, drip irrigation, or incorporated in media or soil
- Prestop (Gliocladium catenulatum) fungus is aggressive hyperparasite of plant pathogen cell walls using chitinase and glucanase enzymes. Prestop also colonizes plant roots and foliage to crowd out pathogen establishment
- Re-Entry Interval: 4 hours
- General application interval: every 3-6 weeks
- OMRI listed
Foliar spray: 0.05% suspension (10g/5 gal water).
Foliar fog: 0.3-.45g/100 sq.ft. See label for water volume.
Soil Drench: 0.01-0.1% suspension (1-10g/gal). See label for depth of media.
Drip: 2.3-4.6 g/100 sq ft.
Incorporation in potting media: A 0.05% suspension (10g/5 gal water) and 8-20 gals per cu.yd.
Hydroponic NFT: 2.5g/1000 plants
Hydroponic Rockwool: 20-25g/1000 plants