Prestop - Biological Fungicide
For use on: Vegetables, Herbs, Tree Fruits, Berries, Ornamentals, Seedlings, Field Crops, Turf
- Controls foliar diseases caused by Alternaria, Anthracnose (Colletotrichum), Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Didymella, Fusarium, Monilinia, Mycosphaerella, Nectria, Penicillium andSclerotinia.
- Controls root and seed borne diseases casued by Alternaria, Bipolaris,Botrytis, Cladosporium, Colletotrichum, Fusarium, Mycosphaerella, Penicillium, Phytophthora, Plasmodiophora, Plicaria, Pyrenochaeta, Pythium, andVerticillium.
- Suppresses Powdery Mildew, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotinia.
- University tests showed superior to Rootshield, Plantshield, Actinovate, Cease, and Serenade against many diseases. Prestop often equal to chemical fungicides.
- Can be applied as spray, drench, drip irrigation, incorporation in media and soil.
- Prestop (Gliocladium catenulatum) fungus is aggressive hyperparasite of plant pathogen cell walls using chitinase and glucanase enzymes. Prestop also colonizes plant roots and foliage to crowd out pathogen establishment.
- REI: 0 hrs. General application every 3-6 weeks.
- Package sizes 100 g and 1 kg.
- Prestop is OMRI listed. For 2015 registered in CO, FL, IL, ME, MA, MI, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA.
Instructions for Use (see label)
Foliar: 0.375% (1500 g/100 gal) to 0.5% (1900 g/100 gal)
Soil Drench: 0.1-1.0% suspension (4 g-40 g/gal)
Drip: 25-50 g/100 sq ft.
Hydroponic: see label for NFT, ebb-and-flow, Rockwool
Cuttings, bulbs, tubers: 0.1 oz/gal as dip or spray
Incorporation in potting media: 2-4 gal of a 2.5% suspension (100 g/gal) per cu.yd.